Thursday, May 22, 2008

planting our garden

We have been busy this morning planting our garden. Corey and Jared helped dig holes and water the plants with the watering can. What great helpers. Thanks to the in-laws for growing so much of it for from seed early. We are doing tomatoes, beans, radishes, Hot peppers, bell peppers broccoli and some cucumbers!! Yummy. Brandon is growing a Honeydew melon in the back for his cub scout stuff. Now if I can just keep the Bunny's and KIDS out until everything gets big.
The picture is of our garden last year in July.

1 comment:

Krista said...

sounds great! i wish i had room for a garden.

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.