Monday, June 02, 2008

Sunday Eggs with Dad

Ever sense corey was a baby in his highchair sunday mornings ben would get up and make him eggs. Even when we had early morning church! Well ben has been working saturdays for the last few months and finally got a saturday off a couple of weeks ago and was home when corey got up so when he saw his dad in the kitchen he ran in and got out the frying pan. It was to cute. Dad the the idea of what he wanted and made him eggs and they set down and had them together. sorry I don't have pictures.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.