Tuesday, May 26, 2009

memorial day

Memorial day weekend started off normal. I wanted to get some things done around the house and. I had started out wanting to redo the kitchen counter tops and after talking to my dad I was having second thoughts so Ben said lets rip out the carpet! I have been wanting to do that for so long. So Sunday after church we started and got all the carpet and staples out. Monday we rented a sander and got to work! We have got half the floor stained and the finish on. Now we just have to wait for it to dry completely and then we can move the piano and couch and do the other half. Maybe it will be done this weekend. But it already looks so much better!

3 comments:

meghan said...

Your floors look AWESOME!

Stacy said...

Looks great! I love not having carpeting!!! :O) Mainly for my allegic boys!!

Frisbies Forever said...

So nice!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.