Tuesday, June 23, 2009

End of school...

Wow Summer has started and I have not blogged for a long time! We seem to be busy busy. Well the kids got out of school. Jared had kindergarten graduation (first time kittrel has done anything like that) it was alot of fun and I was so happy that ben got to go with corey and I. This is the last year in the old kittrel building and the new one that they have been building all year is so much bigger and nicer. We cant wait. For the last couple of years we have had a tradition of on the last day of school we roast marshmallow's and do smores that night. Its alot of fun and kicks off summer just right I think.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.