Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Need Chocolate?

Chocolate Cake In 5 Minutes! June 26th, 2008 | Author: Dizzy Dee | Category: Dizzy Dee, Food, Recipe Ingredients: 4 Tablespoons cake flour 4 Tablespoons sugar 2 Tablespoons cocoa 1 Egg 3 Tablespoons milk 3 Tablespoons oil 1 Mug Instructions: Mix flour, sugar and cocoa: Spoon in 1 egg Pour in milk and oil, and mix well Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt) Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.