Tuesday, September 02, 2008

13 years ago today...

13 years ago today I was at the beauty salon getting my hair and nails done. 13 years ago my husband was late for rehearsal cause he went golfing with my dad,father-in-law and uncle. 13 years ago Ben was so nervous he was playing piano and not getting dressed. 13 years ago I was freaking out cause the marriage licence and my nylons were still at the hotel. 13 years ago I walked down the isle in Mickey Mouse socks but at lease I had a licence(thanks mom).If you haven't figured it out by now today is our 13th anniversary! Some days it seems like yesterday and other days... don't ask! I wouldn't change a thing though. Ups, downs, good and bad. Its a fun ride with my bud that makes me laugh!!

5 comments:

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Happy Anniversary!

Krista said...

Congrats guys! You are awesome.I can't imagine life without the Freestones!

Frisbies Forever said...

That was the best post I read today! Thanks! You have made me laugh.

Stacy said...

WOW! Congratulations on 13 years!!! I hope Ed and I are still laughing when we've been married that long! :o)

meghan said...

happy anniversary!!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.