Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MEET MR PIG

Mr. Pig came to our house on Corey's 1st birthday and about 3 months ago he became Corey's best freind. He goes everywhere with us most of the time he stays in the car while we go into stores and stuff. But sometime he does have to go inside with us. He went on our big trip to Utah and Corey didn't seem to mind at all sleeping in a strange crib at all. Mr. Pig has been though the washer and came out great. He still so soft and cuddly. I thing the only place this pig hasn't gone is Church.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.