Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRRR!

As my background says (sorry its kind of cut off) "baby its cold outside" And that it is! air temp is about -25 wind chill -45! Are you kindling me. If this is global warming I'm ready for then next ice age! I didn't think it got this cold except in Alaska. I am seriously thinking its time to move! Hawaii sounds good about right now. The kids have not had school for the last couple of days due to 7inches of snow yesterday and the bitter cold today. I am glad they canceled today Corey started screaming yesterday about 4 o'clock and pulling at his ear. He was in so much pain he was standing and about to fall over and pass out I think.Lack of balance due to the ear. So by 5 he was off to the doctor with dad. The kids and I delivered papers in the car so as to say warm and he had median by 6:30! I love modern median! Last year I was cursing it cause they could not find out what was wrong with Ben and wanted to run all kinds of unnecessary test! But when you have a child in pain its the worst feeling in the world!

1 comment:

Krista said...

poor little man. I hope he is ok. Ear infections stink!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.