Monday, January 05, 2009

Ice Storm

Last Saturday we got freezing rain and man was it slick outside I went out to get the garbage can from the road and took Jared and Corey with me to get them out of the house and we didn't even make it the end of the drive way every time we took a step we were falling! We did make it to the snow and played for a few minutes then went inside. That night we had no hot water. Sunday morning we discover that we had no heat as well so we called the power company and they said they would be out sometime. So I stayed home and waited for him with Corey. He finally got to our house a little after 4 and said the regulator outside was frozen so he put a drip shield on so it doesn't happen again and We were able to warm up and take hot showers again!

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

So glad it got fixed and was fairly simple!!! Here's to the fun winter entails!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.