Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween parade

Wednesday the kids had their Halloween parties at school due to conferences being Thursday and Friday. So corey and I went to see the boys. They were supposed to be Alvin, Simon and Theodor but I looked all over waterloo and could not find blue and green turtle neck sweaters!! Who would have thought. I did finally find some red ones so brandon and jared both went as Alvin. Corey was a skeleton cause we already had the costume. Thursday we had trunk-r-treat with our ward. The kids had alot of fun.

2 comments:

Hartson family said...

My boys were so excited to see your two Alvins. Yes, they knew exactly who they were.

Krista said...

I love the Alvin sweaters! It was a cute idea.

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.