Saturday, October 04, 2008

Long week

Corey desicd he didnt like his crib anymore so monday when ben got home he put up the toddler bed. Monday it took a while to get him to bed. Then the real fun stated. No naps Tuesday or Wednesday. So then he would go to bed good at 8:00 then get up and not want to go back to bed when we went to bed!! And with ben driving back and forth to Illinoes this week. Guess who got up with corey and sleept on the couch a few nights a well. Anyway its getting a little better but corey still want to come join us in the middle of the night. Any tips would be mcuh appriceated! Sorry no pictues til I get more sleep of the big boy bed!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.