Sunday, October 26, 2008

So proud of ourselfs

We have been busy making things around our house. Ben made bread tonight from scratch and it turned out great! He was so proud he wanted a picture. He also made yummy scones with honey butter!! I saw this thing on web site and deiced to try and make one. Its an exploding box you can put pictures in and it has a lid but mine didn't turn out so well but I think I figured it out. Don't know if you can see it but there are 3 different size layers to the box.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.