Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So excited about this!

Ok I just have to post about this. My mother-in-law gave all the kids this and its so much fun. We also did something similar for our Dec. enrichment. Its a book with Christmas storeys and scriptures and songs. One for each night in December. We have been doing this and I have to admit we have missed a couple of days but it has been so much fun. The last couple of night Jared has fallen asleep on the floor by the Christmas tree while listening! So cute. The story's i think are helping the kids learn what Christmas is really all about.

1 comment:

Krista said...

This is our favorite tradition! By the way...I still need to send you the 12 days of Christmas.

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.