Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Have Elves!

So ever sense Saturday night someone has been leaving stuff on our front door step! They call themselves "The Elves" and are doing the 12 days of Christmas. So first we got pears, then turtle candy with wings and all, then french everything. We were really confused when we were reading our Christmas story last night and the phone keep ringing. we finally answered one and this little voice wishing us a merry Christmas. then we listened to the answering machine with 3 more and realized it was our 4 calling birds. Tonight we got 5 golden rings to hang on the tree. It has been so much fun to wait every night to see what is coming next. Who ever they are they sure are fast and so thoughtful. We really enjoy the elves.

2 comments:

Krista said...

That reminds me...I still need to send you a copy of the 12 days story I read. I will get right on that.
I remember getting this done to us as kids. It was so much fun. I miss it.

Jolley's said...

I know who it was.

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.