Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This year ben and I decided we would do things a little diffrent for christmas. Every year the kids shake presents and my mom sends her stuff from out of town and sometimes the paper gets riped in shipping. So we decided not to put out any gift until Christmas eve. I love to see the presents under the tree but I dont like when the kids give a way whats inside or talk the little ones into ripping packages open! So I feel like a bit of a scroge but hopeful next year it wont be a proplem as corey will be almost 4.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.