Thursday, July 03, 2008

Family pictures

We went and got family pictures today. About time Corey is almost 2 and is not in our last one! So we decided to try the new place Portrait Innovations (next to gold gym). It was a lot of fun and they took good pictures and a ton of them we ended up spending a little more then I had planned but we got some nice pics of the kids. We also got the disc with all the pictures one it. Most of the slide show is of the one ones we didn't pick. I would defiantly go back again..

1 comment:

Krista said...

Love you and Alyssas hair! Way cute. So how did you get all the kids to sit for all those pics? Mine go crazy when we try!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.