Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Lego Builders

Brandon has always loved Lego's and can build some amazing things with them. I cant believe how fast he can put his sets together. He gets one and it comes with this 30 step book and by the 2nd or 3rd time he does it he doesn't even need the instructions! Then he makes them into other things I could never think of. Sp today I was so happy the boys worked together to build something. Its a ship with guns and all Indiana Jones and his dad are the passengers.

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Wow!

Stacy said...

I used to LOVE playing with Legos with my older brothers! We would always build cars and then race them straight toward one another and see which one did the most damage to the other car. Aaaah.. memories!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.