Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Two Things..

Two names you go by: 1. mommie 2. hun Two things you're wearing now: 1. oldnavy shirt 2. jean shorts Two things you would want [or have] in a relationship: 1. honesty 2. fun Two of your favorite things to do: 1. play with kids 2. date night with my hubby Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. ben to come home 2. lunch Two things you did yesterday: 1. got my hair cut 2. played outside Two things you ate yesterday: 1. salad 2. cheese sticks Two people you last talked to: 1. ben 2. my M-I-L Two things you're doing tomorrow 1. family pictures 2. going to the store Two favorite holidays:(this was hard, i have a few more than two=) 1. christmas 2. Kids B-days Two favorite beverages: 1. ice cold water 2. coke Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to: 1. my gradpa 2. ab Lincoln If you read all of the above, please consider yourself tagged and leave me a note. (No cheating -- if you read, please play along by posting your own.)

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.