Sunday, July 13, 2008

For Fun

Ok I saw this on my friends blog and thought it would be fun to see what people could come up with. I know some people are not familiar with how to leave a comment so if you want to-- all you have to do is at the bottom of the post click on the thing that says comment and it will take you to the screen. Here are the rules.. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer. Let's see what everyone remembers!

7 comments:

Christi said...

Aye! I think I fall in the "we don't know each other that well" category. My memory... mmm...
my shock at finding out that you are a convert. I think that I always just assumed that you were from Utah born and raised. Am I imagining things?

the freestone6 said...

I am from utah/Idaho but didnt join the church until Nov. of 2002 So Knew alot about it.

Naomi said...

You were my visiting teacher when we first moved back to Iowa. I was always so appreciative of your kindness and willingness to come visit me. Those were some lonely times and your friendship meant a lot to me.

Mom of 5 Gents said...

A recent memory of you is when we were at RS scripture night. We had such a great discussion that night, even though the numbers were few. I was so impressed with your mother heart that night!

meghan said...

I remember you had a game night at your house with us and some other couples. I really enjoyed getting to know you better and we just had so much fun!

Krista said...

I think this is my earliest memmory of you.I remember attending a dutch oven cook out at Birdsall park. It was mostly you and Ben's family and I remember feeling very out of place. But I remember you introducing me to some of your family and I remember your kids sweeping Sydney off to go play. You guys were instant friends!

Frisbies Forever said...

I will always remember you as the sister who is so welcoming to everyone and is so non-judgmental. You were willing to give me a chance when others were not and they supposedly knew me better. You have a very kind and tender heart and in your very humble, sweet way make everyone feel accepted.

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.