Saturday, August 30, 2008

Daddys boy!

Corey loves his dad! I have called him a daddy's boy for over a year now.As soon as Ben comes home from work he goes right up and sits on dads belly. Of course there is the Sunday egg thing I blogged about before. On our trip he would play this game where he would say "hi dad" and Ben would say "hi Corey" this would go back and forth then Ben would say "whats up" and Corey would just laugh!! It was cute! Then when went to a baby blessing out in Utah he was just fine to sit on my lap and play until dad got up and when to stand in the circle. He started crying for dad. I had to take him out! When dad had to go back to work he got up and went thought the house says Dada, Dada. So yesterday when he fell down a couple of stairs and was crying I went to comfort him. I was telling him it was OK and caring him to the living room when he starts calling for dad and putting his arms out! I was shocked. I have always been the comforting one! I don't think I jealous if I am I don't mean to be I love that they are buds. Just a little sad cause he is my last.

1 comment:

Jolley's said...

Don't worry because boys totally have their mammas backs when they are older. Look at the Jolley boys. Nobody better mess with their mama.

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.