Sunday, August 03, 2008

Whats For Dinner?!!

As a mom I hear this phrase a lot!! I like to cook for my family but I also like fun and easy meals as well. Pizza is a favorite at our house but it can get expensive for a family of 6. So I make my own "homemade" Just some french bread cut in half and what ever toppings your family likes. I have also done bagels, and the pre-made pizza crusts from the grocery store! This is super fast and easy. The kids can pick their favorite things and make themselves!!

3 comments:

Mom of 5 Gents said...

I like to do panini and "mongolian barbecue" for the add your favorite factor. Sometimes it's nice to have everyone like what's for dinner.

Another variation on pizza is the individual upside down pizzas. In sprayed or greased muffin pans, put the sauce in first, add favorite toppings, then cheese, and pour on the "crust" which is actually popover batter (2 eggs, 1 c. milk, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1 c. flour, 1 Tbsp. oil). Bake at 425° for about 15 minutes.

the freestone6 said...

That so cool. I think next time we are going to try taco. Thanks for the ideas!!

Hartson family said...

You guys are so great. I am the mom that says, "that's what's for dinner, eat it!". :)

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.