Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of School!!

School started out here on Thursday. Kind of weird to me to go 2 days and then have the weekend! Alyssa stated Jr. high and the bus picks her up at 7:05 so her day starts early! Brandon is in 4th grade now and Jared started Kindergarten this year! Its always so cute to see the kindergartner's with their backpacks as big as them! They all look like little turtles! They are scared and excited at the same time. So much fun. For right now Jared just has have days and after the Holiday weekend he will go all day. Corey has been a little lost without his buddy. I don't know what he will do when Jared is gone all day. But it is kind of nice to just have one for a few hours. And I have lots of plans to organize and deep clean my house while he is napping in the afternoons!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.