Friday, October 16, 2009

COREY!

I have to post this even though I want to crawl in a hole and die! This year corey is 3 and not quite ready for preschool but wants to learn and play with his friends. So when some moms decided to do a mom school/craft club(dont really have a name for it) I thought it would be fun for him and me. We we had been going and learning a diffrent letter each week. Well a couple weeks ago we were listing to the story on the letter D and corey gets up and starts walking around. I dont think much of it. Well I SHOULD HAVE! He goes over to vent by the door and pulls down his pants and starts peeing!! OMG. It was like slow motion I could not get up fast enough to get to him. I was so embaresed! All the other moms were laughing and I had to clean it all up. Not fun. I cant blame them for laughing though if it would have been someone else I would have to. Its a good thing he cute!

1 comment:

meghan said...

Oh Shawna.. It was so funny. Even thinking about it now I still laugh.. oh the joys of having boys!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.