Friday, October 16, 2009

First day of school

We were so excited for school this year cause for the boys at least it ment a new school! for the past year they have been building a new building and it is so nice! Sorry I dont have pictures of the new building. the school is so much bigger and more open then the old one. Alyssa and I happend to be going to the store and got to see thme demo the old building I had my camera and took some pictures. Alyssa 12 7th grade Brandon 10 5th grade jared 6 1st grade corey 3 mom school

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

You have such a wonderful family!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.