Friday, October 16, 2009

easy fun idea

OK I have been trying to come up with some things for the kids to do now that its getting colder and I don't have a lot of decorations for Halloween and thanksgiving so I was looking on line and found this cheap easy idea. Place mat made with construction paper and coloring pages. So easy. I made some the other day and all I had to do was color with corey! took me maybe 45 mins. I used contact paper to make them last a little longer. And the ones for thanksgiving I am going to just let the kids color. I also have scarecrows and a Pilgrim had center piece I want them to help with.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.