Thursday, October 29, 2009

traditions

Around our house I like to find fun things for the kids to do and a few years ago we started a family tradition at Christmas time that we would make something as a family. Our family project as I like to call it. Well I found these and wanted to do them last year but the place quit taking orders before thanksgiving last year so we had to wait. So this year I decided to get our stuff early and then we would have more time to work on it. We are also doing some a Christmas gifts this year.I cant wait to get started on them!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Cute blocks..where did you get the Vinyl?

Scott and Lindsay said...

I like it!

About Me

My photo
Iowa, United States
I am the mom of 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. I work part time at target and love doing crafts and scrapbooking when I have time. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. We meet in Utah and moved out here so he could finish school and then stayed when he took a job at Tyson(IBP at the time). We love it out here but still miss family out west.